Tiber Hudson attorneys have extensive, industry-wide commercial finance experience and have assisted numerous clients in navigating complex commercial transactions. We have provided clients with asset and investment management services and support. Our attorneys address our clients’ legal and business needs by identifying areas of potential corporate growth and development that can help our clients capitalize on opportunities in a dynamic and expanding market.
The firm has been involved in a variety of real property transactions and has assisted clients in minimizing financial outlays while identifying emerging possibilities for acquisition and development. Tiber Hudson attorneys also negotiate on our clients’ behalf with municipalities, seeking areas where our clients can reduce project costs while taking advantage of local business incentives.
Our commercial finance and real estate work has included:
Acquisition, construction, permanent, short-term, fixed-rate, variable-rate and development financing;
- Condominium conversion and development;
- Corporate structuring, operations and corporate control;
- Construction projects including zoning and land use issues;
- Corporate taxation, compliance and regulation; and
- Litigation related to all of the above, as well as commercial transactions generally.